Ryanair launched a new Athens to Heraklion route which will commence on 15 June 2018 with a 4-weekly service. This new route offers Greek consumers even more choice and is on sale now from the Ryanair.com website.
Greek consumers and visitors can book their holidays on even lower fares, and enjoy the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
- Reduced checked-in bag fees – lower €25 fee, bigger 20kg bag allowance
- Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
- Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
- Ryanair Transfers – wider choice of ground transport with new partner Car Trawler
- Punctuality Promise – 90% of our flights will be on time
- Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and Ryanair will refund the difference + €5
Ryanair’s Nikolaos Lardis said: “Ryanair is pleased to launch this new Athens to Heraklion route, which will operate 4 times weekly from June 2018, and is on sale now from the Ryanair.com website.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale on this route from just 19,99€ for travel in June 2018, bookable until Tuesday midnight (22 May). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”