Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (23 May) became the exclusive partner of the EU Erasmus Student Network, offering Erasmus students huge savings, with fare discounts, free bags and tailored travel offers.
Celebrating its 30th anniversary, the Erasmus programme provides university students across Europe the chance to study in a different European city for a year, facilitating cultural and academic exchanges and enhancing language skills in 37 countries. Over 3 million students have benefitted under the Erasmus programme since its launch.
Delivered as part of Year 4 of Ryanair’s “Always Getting Better” programme, this Erasmus partnership will offer Student members:
- 15% off flights on the Ryanair.com website
- A free checked-in bag with every flight booked
- A dedicated Erasmus Students booking portal (going live later this summer)
- Community forum to share travel hints & tips
- Weekly travel offers to enable Erasmus students more easily move across Europe
- Tailored Ryanair in-journey offers on the mobile app