Strategic partnership with one of Europe’s largest independent resort operators further cements Wyndham’s presence in leisure destinations in Spain, Canary Islands, Turkey, UK and Austria.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, the world’s largest hotel franchising company with approximately 9,000 hotels across nearly 95 countries, and CLC World Resorts & Hotels -one of Europe’s largest independent resort operators with a growing collection of properties- today announced plans to brand 12 properties in key leisure destinations in Spain, Canary Islands, Turkey, UK, and Austria.
Expected to open in November 2021, the properties will be converted into Wyndham Grand Residences, Wyndham Residences, Wyndham, Ramada Residences by Wyndham and Ramada Hotel & Suites by Wyndham, offering upper-upscale, upscale and midscale accommodation options for families and extended stay guests who seek to combine business and leisure.
The new additions will further expand Wyndham’s portfolio of over 300 hotels across Europe, adding more sought-after destinations including Turkey’s Aegean coast, Spain’s Costa del Sol, the beautiful island of Tenerife, secluded country estates in Scotland and England and the Austrian Alps.
Dimitris Manikis, President, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts EMEA said: “We are thrilled to add these outstanding resorts to our growing portfolio and continue to expand our destinations all across Europe. The continued trust of successful independent owners and operators highlights the success of our conversion strategy. We have a strong track-record for helping hospitality businesses benefit from the support and brand recognition that comes from joining the world’s largest hotel franchising company and are excited to begin our journey with CLC World Resorts & Hotels.”
CLC World is a family-owned business with over three decades of experience developing award-winning resorts in some of the world’s most desirable destinations.CLC World’s collection of villas, apartments and suites sets itself apart from the conventional hotel, combining all the facilities and amenities of a luxury hotel with spacious one to three bedroom homes, equipped with everything you have at home. Fabulous restaurants, bars, pools, shops and a plethora of onsite entertainment will however tempt guests out of their home from home.
Patrick Ingram, Group Managing Director, CLC World Resorts & Hotels commented: “What we value about Wyndham, in addition to their tremendous scale and distribution, is their passion for hospitality and outstanding support. We are delighted for our collaboration and are looking forward to welcoming even more travellers to our collection of beautiful resorts and hotels and delivering a wonderful guest experience together with Wyndham.”
The new openings
The new openings include:
• Wyndham Trenython Manor Cornwallis set in a mansion house with 24 acres of stunning country side over looking St Austell Bay on England’s Cornish Riviera. This Manor house hotel features upscale one and two bedroom lodges in its ground sand is located close to some of the UK’s most renowned attractions like the Eden Project and Lost Gardens of Heligan. The elegant manor house is rich in English heritage with grounds offering croquet, archery, a woodland play area and wildlife watching hides. The property will offer 27 guest rooms,32 lodges, a bar, terrace and restaurant with spectacular views of Cornwall’s coastline. It will also feature a spa with aromatherapy treatments,a leisure centre with fitness suites, as well as 12m heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
• Wyndham Duchally Country Estatewill be located in an 1838 estate among st 27 acres in beautiful Perthshire near to Gleneagles. The boutique hotel and its 55 two and three bedroom lodges is close to the famous Ochil Hills and offers beautiful mountain bike tours, making it an ideal base for a holiday in Scotland. Recognized by Visit Scotland for the quality of its exquisite cuisine, the resort’s Monteaths Restaurant specialises in local produce and features a whisky brand its own craft gin distillery. The hotel will also boast a wellness centre with a heated indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room,sauna and a kids swimming pool.
• The collocated Wyndham Grand Residences Costa del Sol Mijas, Ramada Residences by Wyndham Costa del Sol Fuengirola, Ramada Hotels & Suites by Wyndham Costa del Sol Fuengirola and Wyndham Residences Costa del Sol Mijas are set in a sub-tropical gardens with more than 20 swimming pools and facilities, including on-site restaurants, a fitness centre as well as multiple kids clubs. They will offer a range of studio, one,two and three bedroom apartments, covering standard, premier, premier plus and sublime signature style apartments and villasto suit different travellers visiting the Costa del Sol. Marbella old town is close in proximity with cobbled streets and stunning plazas packed with shops and art galleries. Malaga International Airport can also be reached in a 20-minute drive. Wyndham Grand Residences Costa del Sol Mijas will offer guests 93 beautifully designed one, two and three bedroom apartments with stylish interiors and open-plan living areas to create a haven of comfort and relaxation, some of the apartments feature plunge pools or hot tubs on their terraces. Wyndham Residences Costa del Sol Mijas will feature 135 upscale studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments nestled on a hillside with sea views, a large sundeck and private gardens, some of the apartments feature hot tubs on their terraces. For mid-scale accommodation options, Ramada Residences by Wyndham Costa del Sol Fuengirola will offer 242 studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments and villas with sea views,outdoorswimming pools, as well as a tennis court, kids club and playground. Ramada Hotels & Suites by Wyndham Costa del Sol Fuengirola will offer 126 studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites with sea view sand a host of amenities.
• The collocated Wyndham Residences Tenerife Costa Adeje (89 one, two and three bedroom apartments) and Ramada Residences by Wyndham Tenerife Costa Adeje (181 studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments) are nestled on a hillside on Tenerife’s southern coast. The resorts offer rooms with a modern design and unparalleled views of the Atlantic Ocean and the popular seaside town of Playa de Las Americas. The resorts offer on-site dining with local recipes and more cuisines, along with two swimming pools both for adult and children to enjoy. Tenerife offers superb local night life including a casino, as well as a beach packed with a variety of water sports and local attraction, Siam Park is just a short stroll away.
• Wyndham Residences Tenerife Golf del Suris an ideal getaway for families with its palm-lined pool, tropical gardens and array of restaurants and activities. With 106 upscale studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments and villas in the green oasis of the Golf del Sur, guests at this family-friendly resort in Tenerife can choose to relax around the pool, soak up the sunshine or take a dip in the ocean waters. Also, the resort is strategically positioned close to the airport, making it convenient and easily accessible for travellers.
• Ramada Residences by Wyndham Saalfelden is an ideal base for a traditional winter skiing holiday, with cosy interiors and a picturesque location. The 37 studio, one and two bedroom property is situated near many world-renowned ski resorts, perfect for travellers looking to explore the Austrian Alps.For those looking to visit in summer, the resort will offer a range of exciting outdoor activities such as biking, hiking, fishing and canoeing.
• Wyndham Residences Kusadasi Golf & Spais set in a beautiful parkland location by the Aegean Sea. The resort offers 410 one, two and three bedroom modern apartments and villas including many leisure facilities, such as a championship 18-hole golf course with club house, a plethora of dining options, spa and pools.Perched on a hillside, the range of accommodation provides guests with views of its beautiful surroundings and easy access to the resort’s activities. Nearby Kusadasi town boasts charming shops and restaurants where travellers can explore, dine and enjoy a lively atmosphere.
• Ramada Residences by Wyndham MilasBozbükis a beach front spa resort that overlooks the turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea. Its backdrop is set among olive groves and pine-clad mountains. It s67 two-bedroom apartments are the perfect set up for relaxation, each complete with a balcony and views over Bozbuk Bay. The resort is family-friendly, with a supervised kids club. Fresh local food is served at the resort’s on-site restaurants and a vibrant dining scene can also be experienced in the nearby harbour town of Akbuk.