Celestyal Cruises, the award-winning, number one choice for cruise travelers to the Greek Islands and the Eastern Mediterranean, is pleased to announce Christmas sales on qualifying 2021 all-inclusive cruises, available for bookings made until 10th of January 2021. Cruises start as low as €279 per person, for departures from March to June 2021, including free medical travel insurance coverage (+ Covid-19) and special triple/ quad stateroom offers. Children up to 12 years old sail for free, while there is a reduced deposit to €125 per stateroom.
The Christmas sale includes:
- The three-night “Iconic Aegean” itinerary, starting at just €279 per person, based on double occupancy. This sailing begins in Athens and calls upon Mykonos, Patmos, Crete (Heraklion) and Santorini in Greece and Ancient Ephesus (Kusadasi)
- The three-night “Iconic Discovery” itinerary, starting at just €279 per person, based on double occupancy and calls upon Syros, Santorini, and Ancient Ephesus (Kusadasi)
- The four-night “Iconic Aegean” itinerary, starting at just €379 per person, based on double occupancy. This sailing begins in Athens and calls upon Mykonos, Patmos, Rhodes, Crete (Heraklion) and Santorini in Greece, as well as Ancient Ephesus (Kusadasi)
- The four-night “Iconic Discovery” itinerary, starting at just €379 per person, based on double occupancy and calls upon Syros, Santorini, Rhodes, and Ancient Ephesus (Kusadasi)
- The seven-night “Idyllic Aegean” itinerary starting at just €639 per person based on double occupancy, which calls upon Rhodes, Crete (Agios Nikolaos) and offers mesmerizing tours to destinations such as Santorini, Milos and Mykonos in Greece, as well as Ancient Ephesus (Kusadasi)
- The seven-night “Eclectic Aegean” itinerary, also starting at €639 per person, based on double occupancy and calling upon Istanbul and Canakkale (Ancient Troy) in Turkey and Thessaloniki, Volos (Meteora) and Santorini in Greece
- Celestyal’s award-winning seven-night “Three Continents” itinerary, starting at €639 per person, based on double occupancy, calling upon Port Said / Pyramids in Egypt, Ashdod / Holy land in Israel, Limassol in Cyprus, Rhodes in Greece and Ancient Ephesus (Kusadasi)
All cruises include the Celestyal All-Inclusive Experience with unlimited classic drinks, locally inspired cuisine on-board, entertainment, selected shore excursions, port, service charges and gratuities.
“We are very happy to be able to share some of the Christmas magic with our guests, as this is the time one needs to maintain a high morale and to be offered the opportunity to dream of a brighter and happier future, planning his sailings to enticing destinations” said Leslie Peden, Chief Commercial Officer, Celestyal Cruises, adding that: “Our motivation is to stay strong and continue to offer delightful life experiences through cruising”.
About Celestyal Cruises
Celestyal Cruises has fast built an award-winning reputation and recognition as the number one choice for cruise travellers to the Greek Islands and East Mediterranean thanks to its regional expertise and exceptional hospitality. The company operates three vessels, each one intimate enough to provide genuine and highly personalised services. The foundation of the company’s philosophy is built on a unique Greek heritage which combines outstanding hospitality with genuine cultural destination immersion and provides authentic, lifetime experiences both onboard and onshore.
In September 2020, Celestyal Cruises was honored for the second consecutive year at the renowned MedCruise Awards. The company was awarded first place in the category “Cruise Line with the Greatest Solidarity and Commitment during the Pandemic,” for its overall contribution to the local community, as well as to the industry as a whole, in light of the addition of a new vessel to its fleet during this critical period. In June 2020, Celestyal Cruises received three Tourism Awards in the largest and most prestigious competition for the Greek tourism industry. For the seventh consecutive year, Celestyal Cruises took top honours with three Tourism Awards: Platinum Award for Guest Experience Excellence, Gold Award for Familiarisation Initiatives for Special International Target Groups and Silver Award for Solo Travel.
In February 2020, Celestyal Cruises was honoured at the Cruise Excellence Awards for its “Three Continents” cruise, as the best cruise itinerary for 2019. In June 2019, Celestyal Cruises was recognised for its overall contribution and commitment to the development of the cruise industry in the Eastern Mediterranean region at the MedCruise Awards in Genoa. In December 2019 and 2018 respectively Celestyal Cruises received the U.K. Editors’ Picks Award for Best Service by Cruise Critic, the world’s largest cruise review site and online cruise community. In February 2018 Celestyal Cruises received four Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice Awards: two first place awards, for Shore Excursions and Value, and two second place awards, for Service and Entertainment.
Celestyal Cruises is deeply committed to sustainability and ethical business practices. The company actively supports the local communities in the destinations it visits, particularly in the field of education. Since 2015, more than 2000 students on the Greek islands of Milos, Patmos, Samos and Ios have enjoyed a ‘journey to knowledge’, by attending specialized educational programs, initiated by Celestyal Cruises. Additionally, Celestyal Cruises supports cultural NGOs to promote youth entrepreneurship, marine student development and child welfare.
The entire spectrum of Celestyal Cruises’ ship management, including technical, hotel and crew management, and offices, are certified in accordance with ISO 9001/14001 standards. The certifying authority is DNV-GL, which is by widely recognized as the biggest and most respected rating agency in the marine industry.