The airline TUS Airways announces the appointment of BBT Air – Aviation Services as its General Sales Agent (GSA) in Greece.
BBT Air will be responsible for the airline’s sales, development, and overall representation in the Greek market, providing high-end quality services to individual passengers and travel agencies.
TUS Airways’ CEO Ahmed Aly, stated: “Greece is a very significant market for TUS Airways. We are pleased to have selected BBT Air as our General Sales Agent. Their experience and knowledge of the local market give us the confidence that we can further expand our footprint in Greece and that they will represent TUS Airways with the highest standards of service.”
At the same time, the Commercial Manager of BBT Air, Mr. Konstantinos Melas stated: “We are excited for this new GSA partnership and we strongly believe that our expertise will bring maximum results to TUS Airways’ powerful introduction to the Greek market. With a continuous expanding network, new aircraft, excellent service, competitive prices and a fresh mindset. TUS Airways is here to change the standards of transportation between Greece, Israel, Cyprus and Europe”
TUS Airways is the largest Cypriot airline operating scheduled and charter services since its establishment in 2015. It operates a new fleet of aircraft consisting of modern 180-seat Airbus A320s flying to destinations from Cyprus‚ Israel‚ Greece, Europe & the Middle East.
The airline was founded with the vision to provide better access from Cyprus and neighboring countries in the Eastern Mediterranean, with convenient schedule during the day‚ with true Cypriot hospitality and attractive pricing.
TUS Airways has the vision to exceed customers’ expectations with its professionalism and values and a mission to create experiences for people to remember!
In its winter schedule TUS Airways flies:
- Athens to Tel Aviv with 3 weekly flights, every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- Heraklion to Larnaca with 2 weekly flights, every Monday and Friday
This summer, TUS Airways will operate flights:
- Athens to Tel Aviv with 3 weekly flights, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Heraklion to Tel Aviv with 2 weekly flights, every Monday and Friday
- Preveza to Tel Aviv with 4 weekly flights, every Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- Rhodes to Tel Aviv with 2 weekly flights, every Tuesday and Saturday
- Corfu to Tel Aviv with 2 weekly flights, every Monday and Friday
- Heraklion to Larnaca with 3 weekly flights, every Monday, Friday and Sunday
- Preveza to Larnaca with 2 weekly flights, every Tuesday and Saturday
- Corfu to Larnaca, every Saturday
- Chania to Larnaca, every Sunday
- Kefalonia to Larnaca, every Tuesday
The flights are already published and available for sales via airline’s website www.tusairways.com, via travel agencies with access to its B2B portal but also via Amadeus and Sabre GDSs.
At all flights, there are three fare types available, SAVER, FLEX and CLASSY, offering more service options, comfort and flexibility for all passenger needs, both at the airport and during the flight.
About TUS Airways
Relaunched in 2021 as a modern hybrid airline, TUS Airways is the largest & leading Cypriot airline operating a rapidly growing fleet of modern Airbus A320 passenger aircraft across an expanding network of destinations from its hub at Larnaca International Airport and from key cities in the East Mediterranean region. The airline is committed to enhancing customer experience by developing its products, announcing new & exciting destinations and offering true Cypriot hospitality from the moment you book.